Dapatkan Soal CPNS Gratis Tanpa Download untuk 1000 orang pertama.
Kami akan mengirin soal, kunci dan juga jalan penyelesaian CPNS 2013 kepada Anda.
Caranya cantumkan alamat email Aktif Anda di kotak komentar Facebook atau blog (pilih salah satu) di bawah website ini.
CATATAN EMAIL Harus masih aktif
Karena pemesan sudah mencapai 1000 orang maka soal dan penyelesaian tidak perlu kami kirim lewat emal lagi karena soal sudah langsung bisa Anda miliki di bawai
1. Baca dengan teliti setiap soal sebelum anda menjawabnya
2. Dahulukan menjawab soal - soal yang anda anggap mudah.
3. Bekerjalah dengan cermat
4. Selamat Bekerja!
Silanglah salah satu huruf di depan jawab yang paling tepat!
A. Must have lived
B. Might be living
C. Ought to have lived
D. Should be living
Many fish feed on this plankton, including one of the largest, the whale shark. Despite their great size, certain whales live entirely on plankton.
The blue whale is the largest animal ever to live. It grows to a length of over 100 feet. The humpback whale is a smaller kind and has long flippers. It can jump right out the water. The Californian grey whale makes long migrations every year - it spends the summer feeding in the Arctic but swims south to he warmer waters off the coast of Mexico in the winter. The females give birth in the shallow, warm water there.
Many of the fish in the sea may be eaten by other meat-eaters. Sharks, for example, area some of the fastest hunters, although not all of them eat other fish. Deep down in the oceans live many strange fish. It is so dark down there that many of these fish have "light" on them, which are used for attracting smaller fish for the larger ones to eat.
Jellyfish are peculiar-looking creatures ranging in size from a fraction of an inch to 6 feet across. They don't really swim but drift in the currents of the open oceans. Although they contain a powerful sting, they are often eaten by turtles. Turtles are reptiles that spend most of their eggs on sandy beaches.
3. ........ are food for huge numbers of small animals that also live near the surface
A. Very small plants and animals
B. Big animals
C. The oceans mammals
D. The smallest animal
E. Big plants
4. Paragraph three tells us about.
A. the life of whales
B. the size of whales
C. the movement of writes
D. Three kinds of whales
E. the migration of whales
5. The main information of the passage is that........
Most plants are food for animals
the colour of the largest whales is blue
the female whales give birth in the shallow and warm water
the great size fish also eat plankton
millions of plants and animals live in the sea
6. Which statement is True according to the text?
A. The turtles eat jellyfish
B. The turtles lay their eggs in the seabed
C. The sharks possess a powerful sting.
D. The Californian grey whales immigrate to the Arctic in winter.
E. The humpback whale is the largest animal in the sea
B. Referring to
C. In spite of
E. Instead of
A. am going to
B. will to
D. may to
A. Was needing
B. Had needed
C. Have needing
D. Am needing
10. Why didn't Did! wan to go home?'' His mother...... him for causing the car accident'
A. would blame
B. has blamed
C. is blaming
D. had blamed
11. The way professor Mattis teaches English not only keeps the student' interest.......
A. And also increases their motivation
B. But also increasing their motivation
C. And he also increases their motivation
D. But also increases their motivation
13. Little children are usually afraid of........ by their mother.
B. To leave
D. Been left
14. The thief......... into the room through this window because there are footprint near the door.
A. Was to get
B. My get
C. Would rather get
D. Must have got
A. The medicine was taken regularly by the patient
B. The doctor told the patient to take the medicine regularly
C. The medicine had to be taken regularly by the patient
D. The patient was told to take the medicine regularly
B. Has saved
C, He has saved
D, Having saved
B. To be crying
D. To cry
18. Andi, will you slose the windows, please. I'm busy right now'. I'm busy my self, but .........anyhow
.A. Will close them
B. Will have to close them
C. Will have them closed
D. Will ask you to close them
19. We are going on a long trip, so we must...
A. Have checked the car
B. Have had the car checked
C. To have the car checked
D. Have the car checked
20. The company's new product was ........ advertised on TV.
21. The original ........ manuscript to the play is on display in the museum.
A. Written by hand
B. Writing hand
C. Hand written
D. Hand writing
C. To steal
D. In stealing
23. His shop was burn down .......... his car that was parked nearby
A. And either did
B. Also was
C. But neither was
D. And so was
24. 'Who won the ford foundation scholarship?'. The high school student .... The city council had chosen as the beat student'.
A. he who
25. My brother needs two .... To help him run the store.
26. ..... is not yet know
A. can he be involved in the trade of narcotics
B. he is involved in the trade of narcotics
C. whether he is involved in the trade of narcotics
D. when he is involved in the trade of narcotics
27. If he hadn't been promoted, he'd have quit his job. The underline words mean,...
A. He kept his job
B. He would like to keep the job
C. He had to quit his job
D. He lost his job
28. 'She is one of the ten best dressed women in town. 'Really?....?
A. does she always dress her self so fashionably
B. does she dress her self so always so fashionably
C. does she always so fashionably dress her self
D. does she so fashionably always dress her self
30. Which sentence is correctly punctuated?. He won an international awards for his...
A. Excellent, interesting, well-written, scientific article
B. Excellent, interesting, well-written, scientific, article
C. Excellent interesting, well-written, scientific article
D. Excellent, interesting, well-written scientific article
31. Different interpretations on the same event by various newspaper ..... Readers confused and angry.
A. To make
B. They make
D. It makes
32. You look so unhappy, Anton. What's the matter?'. 'My father.... His job.
A. has just lost
B. has been losing
D. is losing
33. The work .... Computers requires well trained personnel.
C. to be involve
34. Did I tell you about the girl... I met during the student demonstration last week?
D. Of which
35. He asked me whether he... my car to go to the party.
A. can borrow
B. might borrow
C. ought to borrrow
D. may borrow
36. What did AdI finally decided?''...... ....his master degree in Australia
A. he can take
B. his taking
D. to take
37. We were planning to open anew office in Surabaya,......... the economic crisis forced us to postpone it
38. I am still waiting .... For an interview
A. To be called
B. Be called
C. Be calling
D. To call
39. A planet is a body in space that revolves around a star. There are nine planets in our solar system, and these nine planets travel around the sun. The names of the planets are Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Planets travel in orbits around the stars. All of the planets 01 the solar system revolve in elliptical orbits. In other words, their orbits are like large, flat circles. The time that it takes a planet to make one revolgtion around the sun is called a year. The Greeks were the first people to recognize and give names to some of the planets. Tile word planet comes from a Greek word meaning wanderer If a person wanders, this means that he goes from one place to another and does not have a home. The Greeks thought that planets "wandered" in the sky. However, modern scientists can predict the movement of the planets very accurately. What is the suitable title for this text?
A. The Stars
B. The Orbits
C. The Greeks
D. The Planets
E. The Wanderers
40. The planets in our solar system travel...
A. Around the stars
B. Around the circles
C. In one movement
D From one position to another
E. In elliptical orbits
41. As soon as the board of elections "officially declares" the list of candidates, we will give you a complete report. The words in quotation mean ...
a. refuses b. deviates c. promulgates
d. instigates e. contemplate
Option (c) berarti mengumumkan dengan resmi,(a) menolak, (b) menyimpang, (d) menghasut dan (e) merenungkan.
42. I have no idea ....
a. what does this word mean b. what this word means
c. what the meaning of this word
d. what kind of a meaning is this word
e. what word does mean
KUNCIAN : B
Pola anak kalimat di belakang kata tanya adalah pola kalimat pernyataan biasa ( wh ... S V ... ) Jadi KUNCIannya adalah (b), Option (a) dan (d) adalah pola kalimat tanya, option (c) dan (e) pola yang salah.
Which statement is correct based on text?
a. Gideon is a child b. Gideon re-merries
c. Gideon lived with his aunt
d. Gideon stayed in a retirement home
e. Gideon has a wife
Gideon lived with his aunt. (Gideon dulu tinggal atau dirawat tantenya). Option (a) Gideon anak kecil, salah karena dia orang dewasa (aman). Option (b) tantenya yang akan menikah lagi. Option (d) Gideon dulu tinggal di rumah pensiun. Ia sekarang bukan dulu tinggal di rumah itu. Dan option (e) Gideon punya istri.
a. receipt b. warrant c. prescription
d. accomplice e. description
Option (b) berarti surat jaminan, (a) tanda terima, (c) resep dokter, (d) kaki tangan dan (e) penjelasan.
How many passengers go with Blue Bird in a years?
a. 20,000 b. 17,000 c. 2,000,000
d. 24,000,000 e. 25
Blue Bird melayani 2 juta penumpang per bulan berarti setahun 24 juta penumpang (a), (b), (c), (e) jelas salah.
a. brightly b. smartly c. faintly
d. easily e. happily
Faintly berarti dengan tidak jelas, yang merupakan sinonim dari "dimly”. Option (a) berarti dengan cerah, option (b) berarti dengan pandai, option (d) berarti dengan mudah dan option (e) berarti dengan gembira.
a. six b. two c. eight
d. ten e. twelve
Liburan siswa Jepang terdiri dari liburan musim panas 6 minggu, 2 minggu di awal tahun dan 2 minggu sebelum tahun pelajaran baru dimulai. Option (a), (b), (c) dan (e) jelas salah.
a. force b. strive c. enjoy
d. envy e. challenge
Option (b) berarti berusaha dengan keras, (a) memaksa, (c) menikmati, (d) cemburu dan (e) menantang.
49. Tom : Hi, Bob, are you OK?
Bob : Not bad. But i'm thinking of my father who is seriously ill now.
a. i'm sorry to hear that d. well done
b. i'm sad to hear that e. good day
(a) untuk menyatakan simpati, (b) ungkapan yang kurang baku, (c) untuk menyatakan "selamat", demikian juga (d) dan (e) selamat berpisah.
a. island b. flower c. statue
d. place e. animal
Animal berarti binatang, karena "starling" adalah jenis burung sedangkan option (a) berarti pulau, option (b) berarti bungs, option (c) berarti patung dan option (d) berarti tempat.
The word "nearly" has similar meaning to ...
a. more than b. above c. least than
d. over e. almost
"nearly' dan "almosY' adalah sinonim yang berarti "hampir".
Option (a) berarti lebih dari, (b) berarti di atas, (c) berarti kurang dari dan (d) berarti di atas.
52. Amir : Have you heard that our badminton team won the competition? Hasan : Not yet ...
a. of course b. sure c. congratulations
d. terrible e. what a pity
Option (c) merupakan ucapan selamat atas kemenangan tim bulutangkis. (a) dan (b) ungkapan yang berarti "tentu", (d) jelek sekali dan (e) kasihan.
53. If the insist upon being stubborn, we will have to settle this on court. "Stubborn" means.....
a. generous b. indignant c. abject
d. gauche e. obstinate
"stubborn" berarti keras kepala yang bersinonim "obstinate". Option (a) baik hati, (b) marsh, (c) hina dan (d) kaku
55. You ... your visa extended before it expires.
a. had better to get b. had to get better
c. had better get d. had better got
e. have got better
Option (c) pola Had better diikuti Verb 1. Option (a), (b), (d) dan (e) jelas salah.
55. The examination will begin "exactly" at eight-thirty. The word quoted means...
a. briefly b. exceedingly c. consequently
d. lately e. precisely
Option (e) berarti dengan ringkas, (a) dengan tepat, (b) melebihi, (c) akibatnya dan (d) akhir- akhir ini.
56. City taxes are based on an estimate of the value of one's property. "Estimate" means....
a. appraisal b. forecast c. diagnosis
d. outline e. decrease
Option (a) berarti perkiraan/taksiran, (b) ramalan, (c) perkiraan penyakit, (d) garis besar dan (e) penurunan.
57. The man has been here ….. 1990.
a. after b. in c. for
d. on e. since
option (e) kalimat the Present Perfect Tense diikuti tahun. Option (a) setelah, (b) pada (untuk The Past Tense), (c) selama dan (d) pada.
58. Professor Black had us ....... compositions every Friday.
a. to write b. written c. write
d. wrote e. writing
Option (c) pola kausatif/menyuruh (S have/has/had objet Verb 1), Option (a) To Verb 1, (b) Verb 3, (d) Verb 2 dan (e) Verb + ing.
59. If it .... rain tomorrow, we'll have to have a picnic.
a. wouldn't b. doesn't c. didn't
d. won't e. isn't
Option (b) The Future Conditional Sentence (If S V1/v S.. , S will Verb 1) option (a) auxiliary Verb 2, (c) Auxiliary Verb 2 (d) Future Auxiliary dan (e) "it isn't rain" pola ini salah bentuk negatif dari "V+S" adalah "doesn't".
60. Professor Baker is a co-worker of ProfessorAyers.
"Co-worker" means ...
a. constituent b. confident c. contender
d. colleague e. conqueror
Option (d) berarti teman sejawat, (a) berarti pemilih, (b) yakin / percaya diri, (c) pesaing dan (e) penakluk.
Topik Yang Berhubungan
- Try Out CPNS Soal-Soal Ter-Update
- Kumpulan Soal CPNS 2013 Lengkap
- Latihan Sistem Ujian CPNS CAT ( Computer Assisted Tes )
Baca berita kami dalam loading yang lebih ringan (Via feedburner) klik gambar dibawah ini